Thursday, July 3, 2008

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Turned in my papers!
5 day vacation!


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh peace.

Came back with dill, jalapenos, cauliflower (gobi-aaloo anyone?), but didn't cook a thing.
Had also wisely bought cigarettes, and after a longish nap induced sainted husband to drink and smoke :D
After he had downed several beers and me several Bloody Marys, called dearest friend Steve to join the mini-party- and we are still at it as I pound out these words. Venturing on some heartening drunk driving now.....

wheeee!

2 comments:

Bollyviewer said...

OMG sounds like heaven.... Always wished I could smoke (cant stand the smell) - puffing away is sooooo cool!!! And several Bloody Marys appear not to have affected your typing - you clearly need more!

Shweta Mehrotra Gahlawat said...

hehe- I cant inhale, but I still insist on smoking once a month or so- not sure about any attached coolness, or lack thereof however :D