I figured, if I actually sat and wrote what I apparently inhale everyday, I may stop eating so much out of shame :D
So Here goes:
630am: 1/3rd cup Silk chocolate soy milk
10:30am: 2 Hide 'n Seek Chocolate biscuits
1 diet Coke
12:30am: About 1 cup of steamed white rice, with lentils and aaloo-gobi (cauliflower, potatoes, peas, tomatoes and green onions). Damn those green onions were good- crunchy. I seem to have become good at making aaloo-gobi- will post recipe soon. Also co-worker from the next cube came over to expressly inquire what I was eating, since he was liking the smell- would've offered him some if I hadn't begun already- ah well.
Early evening, on the drive home:
I am so bored driving an HOUR to get home that I get sleepy- which is highly dangerous on ANY freeway, so I carry my fav crunchy snacks- which are highly unhealthy.
5:30pm: About 10 Trader Joe's ridge cut chips.
7pm: chickpeas stew w/ tomato, radishes and onions.
10pm: Twining's jasmine green tea, with 1 tbs of honey- I don't think I like this green tea very much; will switch brands once I am done with this pack. I do love green tea, and therefore try to experiment with brands as often as possible.
Water drunk during the day: approximately 2.5 pints.
Total calories consumed: 1531
Analysis for the day:
- I do have a decent vegetable and cereal intake, but could amp up proteins and calcium.
- I drastically need to cute down on food, and limit myself to 1100 calories per day.
- Fat cals are not out of control, but could be better.
- I always thought that I didn't have a sweet tooth, but I seem to be consuming a fair bit of sweet stuff anyways.
- Need to keep the soda down to no more than 1 a day.