Thursday, July 24, 2008

Food diary entry: #7

7:00am- Breakfast, in car, as before.
Silk Chocolate soy milk, 1/3 cup.
1/2 Goat cheese (low fat, w/ herbs) sandwich on wheat bread.
Calories: 190

10:30am- In office, sort-of hungry.
6 Baby carrots
Calories: 30

11:45am- Lunch.
Lean Cuisine Chicken Parmesan and fettuccine (honestly good! but not filling enough)
1 Diet Coke
Calories: 321

3pm: Hungry-ish. Craving chips (office vending machine has Maui onion flavor- yay!), but I successfully resisted the temptation and had 4 more baby carrots.
Calories: 20

5:30pm: Driving home, trying to keep awake. Usually I make all my phone calls to family and friends during this time (I have a hands free thank you, and I do concentrate on the road :D) But the calls take max 1 hr, and the drive is 2 hours, so out come a snack, the healthier the better.
6 Baby carrots
Calories: 30

7:00pm- Dinner.
1 Aloo ka paratha (yes I know I'm crazy- I cooked after I got home). Freshly made w/ a tsp of oil, so fairly low cal.
1 serving of spinach and tomato salad
Calories: 550

Total calories for the day: 1141
Water drunk: 2 pints

Daily analysis: A good day- need more of these.

No comments: