Monday, April 7, 2008

I am so over this-

I am so over everything right now.

I cant believe this is the beginning of another work week; I am just so sleepy and tired this very moment that I know I am pretty useless.

There is tons of work in the offing, and honestly I barely have time to do anything, but instead of driving up my blood pressure, I have resolved not to think about it, but just do the best I can.

I also think it is high time I went back to church- I haven't been in a while, and my soul is in desperate need of some spiritualism. Meanwhile, this blog is doing double duty as a confessional of sorts, where I can empty my angst and move on, as I have just done.

Ah well, back to the grind.

4 comments:

TNL said...

hope you're feeling much better today!

take care,
trupti

Shweta Mehrotra Gahlawat said...

Thank you Trupti! It is v good of u to say so :) I put my shoulder to the grind and keep going, then have a meltdown and begin again - rofl :D

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Oh bummer! Hope today is better. :(

Guess what? I am eating my first attempt at dal makhani! I was so excited about it that I took some pictures as I went! I'll post them for you later today.

I deem it very yummy indeed. I have a couple of questions, which I will ask you over email (if you want) so as to avoid sounding super dumb in public :)

Shweta Mehrotra Gahlawat said...

omg! I am so excited! Applause and waves and cheers are in offing :) I am dying to see pix :D

Yeah just shoot me an email whenever- whatever wks for u best- but i do not beleive u dumb for 1/2 a second- I bet 75% of Indians (maybe more) have never even attempted a Dal Makhani :)